2/4/08

MOTHERHOOD







I have a 2 year old daughter name Jai'Ana( Jay-Ana). She is my world. Everyone knows how a baby is conceived... LOL. Well I didn't expect to have any children until I graduated college. But things happen for a reason. By me having a child I did not let that stop me from doing the things that I needed to accomplish. I gave birth to my daughter in November of 2005 . I had her natural (with no medication) . The pain was UNBELIEVEABLE.... She was born at 2:06 a.m, weighed 6 lbs 8.6 oz. Did I mention how bad the pain was??I took off of school for a year. I transferred from Del. State University to Penn State Harrisburg in the fall of 2006. When I first had my daughter I was always saying to myself that I couldn't be a mother at the age of 20. I would hold her and say WOW I am a mother now. I have to say my daughter is very intelligent at her age. She knows how to do alot of things that a three year old doesn't. She is very grown and knows how to pronounce my first name... LOL.... She gets in her little nasty attitudes and starts to act out at times but I have to remind her that I am the mother and the boss and she is the child. I have a circle of friends around me and they always tell me that I am a good mother to my daughter, that I always keep her clean and she is respectful. I appreciate hearing good things like that because then I know that I am doing my job fairly well. My daughter is the total OPPOSITE from me when I was her age. I was so quiet and she is so loud. I am still quiet until this day. I do want more children eventually but not until I am married. It is hard being a single parent and working part time and going to school full time. I do things on my own. I try not to0 ask anyone for help. I am SATISFIED with where I am at in life at this point. I couldn't ask for anything better. Maybe I can bring my daughter in one day for everyone to meet her. I am warning you she is BADDDDD..... She might act shy but don't let the pretty face fool u........

1 comment:

Márcio said...

Hi. Your blog is beuatiful!
Sds.